Old Salt - An "old salt" is an old sailor or mariner who tells oral history and sea stories. Sometimes deemed a sage within their domain, and while sometimes a raconteur, much of the history and traditions of mariners are passed from generation to generation as told and retold by old salts.
The Classic Coast of Aquidneck Island has been forged by the sea and those who made their living on it.
2 Sided design, White and Black on Black Adult Heavyweight T-Shirt.
- 6.1 oz., 100% ringspun cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- 1" ribbed collar with double-needle topstitched neckline
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Set-in sleeves